Monday, November 12, 2018

Cup day Christchurch

My computer does not work any more. So I got a tablet to access the internet with. I'm officially homeless but I'm not rough sleeping. Motel life. Someone sto!e 2 boxes of my card index research before I moved. I don't know who. I started a new research index. The same thing could happen again. I don't know who. A good book I found in the library today is called Losing military supremacy. The myopia if American strategic planning. By Andrei Martyanov. I ama member of the New Zealand Internet party. Suzie Dawson is the leader of the party. She is in exile in Moscow. I don't know if she can speak Russian or not. I thought it .would be a god idea to learn first before I went there. I am older than others I know of in the Internet party. See if I can post and share a blog using my tablet.


2 comments:

  1. "Losing military supremacy" - does it hypothetically argue for an increase in USA military spending? lol I'd hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, yeah so it's by a Russian :)

    ReplyDelete